3 Audio CDs and 1 Data CD – Web Price: $69.95
What would it mean to your presentations, your career, your ability to impact any audience if you could connect with them every time? Would you get asked to speak more often? Could you get higher speaking fees?
This resource is designed for speakers who are more advanced and want the knowledge and tools to manage challenges involved in connecting with their audience.
You’ll learn first-hand from seven World Champions of Public Speaking: David Brooks, Mark Brown, Craig Valentine, Ed Tate, Darren LaCroix, Jim Key, and Randy Harvey.
Learn from their experiences and individual approaches to similar obstacles. Plus, a bonus data CD equips you with tools they’ve found invaluable in growing their speaking business!
- Determining what the audience wants, needs or expects.
- How to tailor your speech to fit the audience’s needs.
- What happens in the first 30 seconds of your presentation.
- What you can learn and do in the first five minutes.
- Accommodating three different types of learners.
- Audience involvement and participation: why and how.
- How time of day or schedule can effect your presentation.
- How to change the pace to keep the audience engaged.
- What to do when you aren’t making a connection.
- How to set up a room for optimum audience response.
- How to handle hecklers or hostile audiences.
- Microphones: when, how and why to use them.
Bonus Data CD:
- Complete transcription of Disc CD 1-3
- Example of our pre-event questionnaires.
- Sample speaker’s agreement/contracts.
- Diagram of different types of room set-ups and advantages of each.
- Recommended resources for speakers.